#33 Kunal Gupta on How Awareness and Acceptance Will Make a Difference in Your Life
I was looking forward to this interview for 3 months. If you are a constant learner and practitioner, you will find tremendous wisdom in this interview (regardless of the industry).
I’m talking to Kunal Gupta, the CEO of a global tech media company called Polar.
Here’s what we discuss:
- Self-Awareness and the difference between pleasure and happiness
- Personality tests and Myers Briggs
- Minimalist lifestyle and why material things don’t matter
- Meditation practice, is it really worth it?
- The art of focus: doing less and achieving more
Kunal Gupta is the CEO of Polar; a global tech business that works with major media companies and publishers (like Adweek, Bloomberg, usatoday, telegraph). He is also joined a Marketing Magazine’s 30 Under 30 list.
He’s got an extraordinary blog that I highly recommend to review here.
Find out more at https://sergey-ross-podcast.pinecast.co