#32 Going Small (in Marketing & Business) before Going Big | Mitch Solway
Want to be more successful in your career? I had a pleasure to have Mitch Solway on the show to break down how to approach your ideal job and career journey.
Mitch has been a VP of Marketing in a number of tech companies like Lavalife, FreshBooks, Vidyard, ClearFit and FundThrough.
We cover a wide range of topics, but the underlying theme is marketing and business.
Here’s what you’ll know more about:
- Finding a company you want to work for
- How to be successful in your job
- What’s it like to market a dating service back in 1993
- Setting the right focus & goals in marketing strategy
- What is the role of a fractional CMO
Find out more at https://sergey-ross-podcast.pinecast.co